Manager for Cebu
Qualification and Requirements
- Management or supervisory-related work experience a must
- Excellent English Communication and Comprehension
- Strong Leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Project Management
- Familiar with transcriptions and CRM platforms, including software
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Open Office
- Must be willing to work in site with work hours from Tuesday to Saturday 4:00 AM to 1:00 PM (GMT+8) with most Sundays and Mondays and US Holidays off
- Must be able to adapt to changing roles and demands, a team player, and have the ability to multitask.
- Goal oriented, pay very close attention to detail, and have the ability to work until the job is done in order to meet tight deadlines
- Full-time work, regular employment upon successful completion of the probationary period
- Good career growth and learning opportunities
- Company-sponsored Health Maintenance Coverage
- Quarterly Incentives
- Company-sponsored Gym or Boxing Membership
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling day-to-day operations of the business unit
- Developing and maintaining good solid relationships with clients
- Building the business and identifying new areas for growth
- Oversee day-to-day operations of new teams which are 1-2 months from the date of launch, but not exclusively.
- Monitor client usage and team performance.
- Point of assistance to assigned teams if the workload exceeds capacity. Hands on approach to management and will extend assistance through transcription and data management as needed, on a regular basis.
- Evaluating procedures and looking for more efficient ways of conducting processes across the department
- Supervising employees in a fair, consistent manner; motivating, disciplining, and resolving conflicts on a regular basis
- Implementing workflow policies/procedures and key metrics, and recommending improvements as part of the management team
- Drafting memos and reports for relevant audiences
- DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE!